.1.


[ sem título - 2005]
[ fotografia de .j. ]

The answer

Some time must have been the first time,
in an existence in another place
in another time lost to me now
I must have answered the question.
Why does it keep being asked?
Who was I once?
Who did I once betray?
Treachery is there too, a vague answer,
a memory from an inaccessible place
and I keep being given new chances
to give a new answer.


- Solveig von Schoultz,
("the undisputed grande dame of Finland-Swedish literature"),
in Snow and Summers,
translated by Anne Born-

Para começar: Gosto do novo template. Por agora.
Alem disso: Gosto dos poemas de Solveig von Schoultz. Sobretudo deste.
Para acabar: Gosto do Brasil aqui. Vou mandar mais alguns convites...

posted by .j. @ 12:34 da manhã,

2 Comments:

At 9:08 da manhã, Blogger hfm said...

"and I keep being given new chances
to give a new answer."

Gostei muito deste poema.

 
At 1:12 da tarde, Anonymous Anónimo said...

hfm, eu gosto tanto tanto do livro Snow and Summers (nao sei se foi traduzido para portugues...), que nao resisto a colocar aqui, em breve, mais poemas.

.j.

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home