E Ele é machista...

Me: Are you God?
God:Yes, I am God.
Me: No, I am God
God:Are you serious? How are you doing, god.
Me: Fine, and you?
God:What's your favroite color?
Me: Black
God:I will tell my botmaster you said I am favroite color IS Black.
Me: And yours?
God:Try asking me a more specific question.
Me: What is your favourite color?
God:My favorite color is White.
Me: You bastard!
God:I am a Male, of course. Would you really expect a woman to be running the show?

posted by Anónimo @ 11:49 da tarde,

2 Comments:

At 11:55 da tarde, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Jewelry Low Price.
Gold from 10kt - 18Kt.
Cheap Tiffany Style Silver Heart Collection.

Visit Fairbiz.biz Mega Mall: www.fairbiz.biz

 
At 5:27 da tarde, Blogger Unknown said...

Man there is alot of comment spam I have noticed. Is there any way to remove it from the blogs?

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home